$str = str_replace(" ", "-", $str);
Home | About | Nuclear Jobs | Nuclear Resumes | Nuclear Employers | Nuclear Job Descriptions | Articles | Post Jobs | Contact


Woodside Energy Ltd

Woodside Energy Ltd  (Visit website)

Perth , Western Australia

Energy Producers- Developers

Woodside has a 60% interest in Vincent and is operator. Mitsui E&P Australia Pty Ltd holds the remaining 40% share. First oil from Vincent is planned for 2008, with initial production of about 100,000 barrels of oil a day.

Products & Services
oil, gas

Construction Job Openings

Company News

Search Nuclear Jobs:
NukeJobs, Inc © 2020 - Nuclear Jobs Locator

NukeJobs is a nuclear jobs board that provides nuclear job seekers access to international directories of Nuclear Employers, Nuclear Resumes and Nuclear Jobs such as Nuclear Engineer Jobs, Nuclear Construction Jobs, Nuclear Power Plant Jobs, Nuclear Medicine Jobs, Nuclear Pharmacy Jobs, Nuclear Security Jobs, Nuclear Physics Jobs, Nuclear Reactor Jobs, Nuclear Material Jobs, Nuclear Safety Jobs, and Nuclear Waste Jobs.