Objective: Attain a challenging Project Management or Primavera Scheduler position within a product or service focused industry that directly uses and offers enhancement of my proven management and leadership experience. An organization that offers career progression, longevity, and stability are additional employment objectives.
Objective: Attain a challenging Project Management or Planner / Scheduler position within a product or service focused industry that directly uses and offers enhancement of my proven management and leadership experience. An organization that offers career progression, longevity, and stability are additional employment objectives.
• MBA Computer Resources and Information Management, Webster University, 2001
• B.S. Management Studies, University of Maryland University College, 1998
• Associate of Applied Science Airport Resource Management, Community College of the Air Force, 1999
• Associate of Applied Science Security Administration, Community College of the Air Force, 1994
Exceptional leader, manager, and organizer; has over 20 years of Project Management experience. Consistently leading element in planning and implementing new operational and management procedures. Proven ability to adapt to change in project scope and ensure customer satisfaction. Pressure tested with critical taskings; able to respond without hesitation to a constant changing environment and use sound judgment and logic to solve difficult problems or situations as they arise. Quickly identifies problems, formulates solutions, directs action, and takes corrective follow-up action without outside direction or assistance. Strong communication and interpersonal skills; diligent efforts and resourcefulness inspired others and greatly contributed towards accomplishment of critical tasks. Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified ScrumMaster (CSM). Previously held a Top Secret / SSBI security clearance; has expired due to inactivity.
03/09 – Present, National Enrichment Facility, Eunice, NM
• Lead Scheduler for the Construction Commissioning Center (a.k.a. War Room), Engineering, Information Technology, Plant Support, and Quality Control for a facility that will process uranium for nuclear power plants.
• Currently assigned as a Lead Scheduler on the construction of a $ 2.5 billion Uranium Enrichment Project performing the following tasks: implement the use of Primavera for Enterprise version 6.2 (P6), streamline the weekly reporting cycle by using standardizing reporting and updating techniques, implement project controls using earned value management system throughout the project, and successfully incorporate all subcontractor schedules into the Integrated Project Schedule (IPS).
• Attend daily and weekly planning & scheduling meetings to provide guidance and input for the master schedule. Manage schedule variances, critical path, verify progress, and communicate potential problems to Louisiana Energy Service’s (LES) management.
• Rebuilt and streamlined operations scheduling processes; increased effectiveness and efficiency of operations therefore allowing continued success with half the manpower. Prepared flowcharts and associated diagrams, enhancement plans, and standardized succession planning requirements.
01/08 – 02/09, Project Controls Specialist – Innovative Management Solutions, Plano, TX
• Constructed and maintained Primavera P6 Integrated Master Schedules in support of project and customer requirements
• Developed project management plans, risk management plans, earned value management plans (EVMS), and maintained schedules and resource requirements for the VA’s Revenue Improvement Systems Enhancement (RISE) Project.
• Composed project management methodology and system development methodology, including templates for project deliverables based on PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge).
• Conducted various business process improvement scenarios, risk identification brain storming sessions, and made recommendations for new technology and processes.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills with particular emphasis on clear detailed business requirements and functional specifications.
6/07 - 12/07, Project Management Consultant - Honeywell International, Phoenix, AZ
• Management of SAP (R/3) implementation, ERP, and Middleware – Focus was on Agile/Scrum processes, data manipulation, and deployment coordination for the Order Management & Global Aftermarket Teams
• Analyzed data and trends, accomplished ad hoc reporting, summarized findings, completed project documentation, and provided administrative support for complex Value Chain Confidence Testing (VCCT).
• Interfaced with or lead functional and technical teams to create software/infrastructure deliverables.
1/04 - 5/07, Project Manager and Planner / Scheduler – Olympic Contracting Service, Phoenix, AZ
• Presided over the daily operations of a construction company; facilitated the translation of business objectives to project deliverables. Able to Identify, facilitate, and drive in resolution of project scheduling and re-sourcing.
• Administered all aspects of projects, such as integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, and procurement; analyzed and communicated resource capacity plans.
• Integrated subcontractor activities; designed and created project plans, balancing scope, schedule, and cost. Managed and ensured quality of project deliverables. Assisted with development and management of the Resource Sourcing Plan.
10/96 - 12/03, Superintendent of Operations and Planner / Scheduler – 72nd Test and Evaluation Squadron, Whiteman AFB, MO
• Executed an Air Force $45 million, 11,000-hour B-2 Bomber and T-38 Trainer flying program; prepared and managed project plan and monitored timelines throughout the implementation.
• Coordinated vital test information with support agencies for highly demanded flight test assets; responsible for learning and implementing new software updates and integrating latest software versions into current processes.
• Meticulous leadership ensured critical B-2 software, survivability tactics, and weapons were tested and delivered; extensive hands on experience with requirements, design, construction, testing, and implementation phases on software development with full System Development Life Cycle experience.
• Orchestrated a $1.5 million dollar facility up-grade; designed and implemented an operations section exceeding all communications, Information Technology, operational, safety, and security requirements.
Project Management Training
Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) PMP# 1210101, 2008
Master Certificate in Applied Project Management, Villanova University, 2004
Air Force Project Manager’s Training Course, Nellis AFB NV, 2001
Training & Development
MS Project Supervisory Safety Training
Leadership & Management Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Advanced Leadership & Management Total Quality Management
OJT Trainer/Supervisor Technical Order System
Air Force Level II OJT Training Human Resource Advisor
Earned Value Management (EVM) Resource Advisor Training
SAP Basic Navigation Course Primavera P6
Oracle Browser Development Mercury Quality Center
Pertmaster Rational Unified Processes (RUP)
Attended New Horizons Computer Learning Training Course; over 120 classroom hours of various Microsoft Office applications, to include, HTML, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS SharePoint, MS Visio, MS Windows, and MS Word.
NukeJobs is a nuclear jobs board that provides nuclear job seekers access to international directories of Nuclear Employers, Nuclear Resumes and Nuclear Jobs such as Nuclear Engineer Jobs, Nuclear Construction Jobs, Nuclear Power Plant Jobs, Nuclear Medicine Jobs, Nuclear Pharmacy Jobs, Nuclear Security Jobs, Nuclear Physics Jobs, Nuclear Reactor Jobs, Nuclear Material Jobs, Nuclear Safety Jobs, and Nuclear Waste Jobs.