Pursue excellence in Operations through highly effective manufacturing: continuous improvement, productivity, processes, quality and materials management. Seek proactive solutions through communication. Eliminate reactive process. Continue to nurture diverse operational relationships.
KENNETH G. EBENHOCH
S93 W31160 Highway NN
Mukwonago, WI 53149
kebenhoch[at]wi.rr.com Home: (262) 244-7328
Cell: (262) 366-9310
An experienced mechanical engineer and production manager. Strong background in Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, and JIT principles and practices. A proven leader and motivator skilled in designing, developing, and facilitating training programs to improve production efficiencies. Able to identify and resolve problems and implement practical business solutions to meet production goals and customer needs. Knowledgeable in OSHA requirements and other environmental, health, and safety programs.
TALARIS, INC. (Formerly De La Rue Cash Systems) 1993 – 2009
Manufacturing / Facilities / EHS Manager 1997 – 2009
• Led integrated, cross functional production, materials, and engineering teams.
• Evaluated and identified growth opportunities for manufacturing employees.
• Provided structured autonomy for team leaders to direct interdependent manufacturing teams.
• Refined and regenerated Environmental Health and Safety program.
• Streamlined Facilities Service team response and solution time.
• Responsible for site DRP.
• Achieved a 25% production efficiency improvement and a 40% reduction in floor space by leading a plant-wide Lean Initiative using Kaizen Blitz, value stream mapping, one piece flow, Poke Yoke, JIT, and Visual Management in an assembly environment.
• Trained and implemented employee problem solving programs.
• Created customized Demand Flow Manufacturing specifically which reduced inventory 10%; championed inventory reduction programs through Kanban resulting in a 7% decrease in component inventory.
• Improved productivity and responsiveness of Facilities Service team to achieve and maintain higher levels of customer satisfaction.
• Established and implemented facility reconstruction projects.
• Developed and maintained BCP and CMP procedures and processes to put CRM in place for corporate tests and customer inquiries.
Senior Project Engineer 1993 – 1997
• Designed/developed multiple initiatives for high-speed coin sorters - Plastic components (Injection, structural foam, dip and slush molding) aluminum castings, component qualification.
• Facilitated relationships (design, scheduling, negotiating) with third-party partners.
• Contributed in design and production of numerous aluminum sand and die-castings.
• Bolstered product line engineering responsibilities, including new applications, component replacement, and efficiency via design and manufacturing solutions.
Kenneth G. Ebenhoch Page Two
• Product delivered to marketing specifications, on time while meeting cost constraints.
• Designed, developed, and trained direct factory assembly team to build new equipment quicker and more efficiently. Developed manufacturing tooling.
• Engineered coin bag retaining system for high-speed sorter (US Patent 6,004,200) and coin backup and drawer presence sensor system (US Patent 5,443,419).
• Built UHV tooling process including design, acquisition and implementation.
• Managed internal design/production and external expert resources.
• Authored and instructed process methods for technical personnel.
• Specified and developed system control software and hot gas solder processes.
Mechanical Design and Project Engineer 1985 – 1991
• Supervised a five-person drafting group.
• Introduced production vibration, burn-in, and product fixtures designs for manufacturing.
• Partnered in project cost estimation for future programs.
• Expedited changes to DE production quality standards.
• Collaborated with complimentary engineering groups, purchasing, manufacturing, tool department, inspection, plant engineering and maintenance.
ASTRONAUTICS CORPORATION OF AMERICAN 1983 – 1985
• Originated and improved mechanical display designs.
• Involvement in the redesign of multi function display products.
• Analyzed and diagnosed product thermal performance issues.
Milwaukee School of Engineering
MS Engineering Management
BS Mechanical Engineering Technology
Waukesha County Technical College
AAS Mechanical Design
NukeJobs is a nuclear jobs board that provides nuclear job seekers access to international directories of Nuclear Employers, Nuclear Resumes and Nuclear Jobs such as Nuclear Engineer Jobs, Nuclear Construction Jobs, Nuclear Power Plant Jobs, Nuclear Medicine Jobs, Nuclear Pharmacy Jobs, Nuclear Security Jobs, Nuclear Physics Jobs, Nuclear Reactor Jobs, Nuclear Material Jobs, Nuclear Safety Jobs, and Nuclear Waste Jobs.