330 Maske Lane
Wilsonville, AL 35186 (Chelsea Area)
205-451-6960 cell #
205-678-0216 Home phone #
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE:
Experienced as an Administrative Assistant, Office Manager, Document Control, Processing, Safety, Customer Service Representative, Purchasing & Accounting Clerk, & Bank Teller. Over 10 years experience working for large construction companies in support of construction projects. Strong computer and data entry skills.
1. .Administrative Assistant â€“ Heavy data entry. Formatting all correspondence, billing to owners, Scope of work for contractors, purchase orders. Research and setting up new or revising construction drawings, logging drawings into excel, access or prolog, purchase orders, and vendors. Document control, tracking submittals, drawings, revised drawings, correspondence, RFI, change orders, extra work orders, T&M sheets, warranty on equipment in place, rental equipment log. Researching new clients, suppliers, and vendors in order to bid work. Trained in with certification OSHA 30 along other safety and environmental classes. All OSHA forms posted along with company posters. Daily, weekly safety meetings and all other required documents to be turn into the safety department. Emergency telephone list and crisis management plan posted in an area where all employees can see and review. Review this in safety meetings. First accident report within first 24 hours. MSDS Sheets place in an area where employees can gain access to in case of a chemical reaction Hazard Communication and sheet number. .
2. Customer Service - Working with 7 - 8 publishing companiesâ€™ accounts. Data entry, setting up accounts, invoicing, receiving payments, bank deposits, replying to customerâ€™s questions Bank Teller for 5 years.
3. Account Payables â€“ Heavy data entry. Reviewing and checking all payables of vendor supplies, purchase order and contracts for payment. Have experience in setting up purchase orders and subcontractors Receiving the Certificate of Insurance and making sure the dates do not expire. Reviewing subcontractors pay application billing.
4. Payroll â€“ Take the payroll hours turned in by supervisor or foreman each day and enter into Excel, then total and balance. At the end of week total all the hours and enter hours into payroll system or email to payroll department. Set up drug screening, safety training and complete new hire package.
5. Document Control â€“ Processing drawings and submittals for approval from Engineers. Working with Engineers on a daily function. Making sure all drawing and proposals have engineering stamp. Entering and reviewing existing and new drawings, submittals, procedures and quality control manuals for SCG for all their plants. E-mail Notification sent to vendors. E-labeling, design documents, construction, for approval, and information only.
6. All OSHA forms posted along with company posters. Daily, weekly safety meetings and all other required documents to be turn into the safety department. Emergency telephone list and crisis management plan posted in an area where all employees can see and review. Review this in safety meetings. First accident report within first 24 hours. MSDS Sheets place in an area where employees can gain access to in case of a chemical reaction Hazard Communication and sheet
COMPUTER SYSTEM SKILLS:
Microsoft Office â€“ (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access), PIMS, Adobe, Document Imaging, Prolog, Tracking trucks software, J & E, AC400, FAST, PIMS, Starrs, RenameMaster, Computerease, Artemis, E&CS Quality Records Management. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY:
Presently Southern Company Services Document Control Services Processing (Contract Labor
2008-2009 United Industrial Piping of Alabama Office Manager
2005-2007 Brasfield & Gorrie Administrative Assistant on jobsite
1996-2005 Hoar Construction, LLC Office Manager on jobsite
(Projects included Baptist Medical Center, UAB, UAB Hospital, Riverchase Elementary School, T.J. Maxx Shopping Center, Bio Med Building, Spain Park Middle
1993-1996 EBSCO Customer Service Rep
1991-1996 Reliable Rentals Receptionists
1985 Brice Building Company Clerk / Office Manager
1980 Metro Bank in Hoover, AL Bank Teller
I recently received a lay off due to the EPA specâ€™s from Southern Company Services in the Document Control Department. I am working as contract labor and seeking full time employment with a company. I am seeking full time work.
NukeJobs is a nuclear jobs board that provides nuclear job seekers access to international directories of Nuclear Employers, Nuclear Resumes and Nuclear Jobs such as Nuclear Engineer Jobs, Nuclear Construction Jobs, Nuclear Power Plant Jobs, Nuclear Medicine Jobs, Nuclear Pharmacy Jobs, Nuclear Security Jobs, Nuclear Physics Jobs, Nuclear Reactor Jobs, Nuclear Material Jobs, Nuclear Safety Jobs, and Nuclear Waste Jobs.