SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
* Strong computer applications including but not limited to Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
* Very self-motivated, strong project ownership, highly adaptable and very quick learner.
* Extremely detail-oriented and skilled in recognizing potential problems and developing innovative solutions.
* Outstanding experience and ability to read and understand variety of construction documents including electrical schematics, site plans, paving, grading, utility and mechanical plans and profiles.
* Strong communication, documentation and math calculation skills including algebra & trigonometry.
* 5+ years of successful CAD engineering drafting and design experience using AutoCAD & LDD.
* Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Windows NT4.0/2000/XP/ME
* Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, HTML
* Solidworks, AutoCAD Map, Land Desktop Development
* Microstation, GIS Mapping
Certified SolidWorks Associate (CSWA) Certificate (expected Oct 2010)
Gateway Community College, Phoenix, Arizona
Associate of Applied Science Degree in Computer Drafting and Design (2004)
ITT Technical Institute, Tempe, Arizona (GPA: 4.0)
Document Preparation Clerk â€“ PT Temp, VANGENT, Phoenix, Arizona March 2010 to Present
* Shell envelops and flattens forms appropriately and efficiently according to established best possible technique.
* Ensure quality of forms for image processing, recognize letter and bomb suspicions, determine exceptions, follow standards when confronted with possibly contaminated materials and practice safety and quality within job tasks.
CAD Technician 3, CMX, Phoenix, Arizona March 2004 to January 2009
* Generated engineering construction plans and profiles of road geometry, commercial pads and underground utilities, details, cross-sections, construction notes, bill of materials, estimated quantities and other project information according to CAD drafting and design standards or specifications.
* Coordinated engineering plans in relation to the architectural, mechanical, electrical, landscaping and other AutoCAD drawings/plans involve in a particular project.
* Assisted and collaborated with project manager/engineer on complex designs, site exhibits, water/sewer/swppp reports and calculations, submittal process and other CAD duties as assigned.
* Participated and provided exceptional support in many small to large commercial, residential and other municipalitiesâ€™ projects.
Key Projects: Sands Chevrolet [at] 303 Auto Show, Lake Pleasant Towne Center, The City [at] Surprise, Tres Rios Landing, Commercial Development [at] Dysart & Bell, Fryâ€™s at Waddell and Litchfield, Dysart & Bell Improvement Plans, Las Colinas and many others.
CAD Drafter, APS, Phoenix, Arizona October 2003 to February 2004
* Drafted and prepared engineering package comprising of electrical plans and profiles, site layout and details of APS Tilt Trackers, Amonix Solar Arrays and Inverters.
* Assisted project engineers on bill of materials, construction notes, field notes, hand sketches and diagrams of DC Power Systems, Inverters and other mechanical/electrical feature part of a solar panel for documentation and construction.
* Revised and organized library of CAD drawings and archived plans as needed.
Operations Specialist 3, 1st National Bank of Arizona, Phoenix, Arizona August 2001 to October 2003
* Processed, encoded and reconciled payment information on deposits and other banking transactions using 10-key and word processing to ensure daily payment posting using the companyâ€™s system.
* Supported and successfully adapted to transition to AFS Banking system.
* Facilitated work flow to ensure that the services performed are delivered reliably, on-time and meet the quality standards of the department.
NukeJobs is a nuclear jobs board that provides nuclear job seekers access to international directories of Nuclear Employers, Nuclear Resumes and Nuclear Jobs such as Nuclear Engineer Jobs, Nuclear Construction Jobs, Nuclear Power Plant Jobs, Nuclear Medicine Jobs, Nuclear Pharmacy Jobs, Nuclear Security Jobs, Nuclear Physics Jobs, Nuclear Reactor Jobs, Nuclear Material Jobs, Nuclear Safety Jobs, and Nuclear Waste Jobs.