Nuclear Resume: Solar and HR Pro.
1365 Beringer Lane
Vista, CA 92081
Cell 760-846-2881 Email-10jcobrien[at]msn.com
A management position in alternative energy utilizing my expertise in executive level relations and employee motivation.
· Extremely knowledgeable in green energy alternatives, especially solar power
· Highly skilled in developing financial and professional employment services
· Exceedingly qualified in sales and marketing
· VP of Sales and Marketing with Blue Cross of Washington and Alaska
2009- 2011 National Sales Manager for SunGen Solar
- OEM National Business Development Manager with SUNGEN International Limited
· Executive manager of a professional team involved with sales and implementation of 5kw – multi mega watt solar systems
· Advisor to agricultural and government agencies on procurement of solar systems
· Financial advisor for installation of turn key systems including rebates, tax offsets, power purchase agreements and traditional financing vehicles
· Equipped new green technologies for national and international marketing
2001-2007 Regional Sales Manager and Marketing Director
WorldWater and Power Corporation, Pennington, N.J.
· Increased regional sales from $0 million to $25 million.
· Managed 8 sales representatives in 10 Western states.
· Developed and established a training course to speed up profitability for new recruits.
· Established a market for solar power in the agricultural and the municipal utility industries, leading to growth and national acceptance of solar as a viable power source.
· Development of financing alternatives for the solar power market.
1991-2001 National Sales and Marketing Director
Transphase/Ecoltherm Inc. Costa Mesa, CA
· Increased national sales from $5 million to $40 million
· Tripled division revenues for each sales associate.
· Established a market for a proprietary demand side reduction product used in large scale HVAC applications all over the United States.
· University of Washington Seattle, WA
· University of the Air force Colorado springs, CO
Pharmacy with a Business minor
· Mesa College Grand Junction, CO
General Education with concentration in Business
References or contacts available on request